Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tell me when it's daylight, I might escape this trap.

Hello.
I spent nearly 6 hours talking to Jeremy today.
I broke my record.
XD
Jana is cool. I finally got to talk to her.
NOBODY HAS TO KNOW.
;D <3>I'm studying for a 45 question quiz, lawl.
That's a flaw.
SKETCH :D
I'm doing a game exchange tomorrow.
I'm letting Jeremy borrow my Zelda game and Kate is letting me borrow Super Mario Sunshine!! <3
I might see the Toy Stroies in 3D.
It'll be a good day.
:)
I like breadsticks.
I might have ate too many.
XP
I LOVE CHASE COY.
(Thank you Jeremy and Julia.)
^^I love those crazy kids.
Lol.
Hey everyone. Guess whaaaat.
Brandon LOVES Steph more than anything in the world.
She is the one for him.
You should see the way they talk about each other.
It's so cute.
They're perfect for each other. No doubt about it.
<3
AMBER + PENGUIN = SHARK
Win.
August and I were talking about colors.
I enjoyed that conversation.
I also enjoyed the breadsticks that might make me sick.
And the yummy water XD
I love Coldplay.
The Scientist & Clocks.
<3
I WANT SNOW PATROL-CHASING CARS.
:D !
I think that's it.
Let me study now.
;)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
:P

1 comment: