Monday, October 12, 2009

give me some space to take in my last breath.

heyy.
so yeah.
today was chill.
it's a monday.
and yeah.
i have no idea what to talk about.
apparently we can't go to the concert >:l
so maybe i'll convince dad to take me to chicago.
speaking of which.
AFFR is playing there on November 7th.
this makes life so much grander.
i love Omar.
he's so nice.
i was gonna buy a hair crimper today.
Walgreens had everything except a hair crimper.
skip that.
so i'll get one after therapy tomorrow.
w00t w00t.
i love Cade.
i need my Northwestern superfan leggings and skirt.
haha, halloween should be fun.
and the day we dress up at school.
hehe.
i'll look cute.
i hope :O
i'm gonna wear my black underarmour, Northwestern shirt, either a purple skirt and black leggings or a black skirt and purple leggings, and either my black low top Cons with purple laces or my white hi top Cons with purple laces. yahoo.
i wanna be asian.
lol.
kidding.
i ain't racist.
pie is good on occasion.
but not all the time.
too much whipped cream is grr.
i like photobooth.
my Macbook is the shizz.
my hair was successful for once.
i was happy.
i took a shower, let it air dry, put in my coolio hair shiner/thinner/easifier and straightened it.
then slept.
and it pwned.
it was soft.
like Omar's angelic clouds.
that's what Taylor R. calls Omar's hair.
POKEMON GOTTA CATCH EM ALLLLL.
i still love how i blog when Jana is the only one who reads.
and maybe she won't even see this.
huh.
i love Nobody Has To Know.
it is the god of all HS songs.
i love Mike.
a lot.
<3
apparently they got a puppy next door.
and apparently down the street they are selling mini australian shepherds.
which is what they got next door.
hmm.
have you googled those kids?
look.
http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/3960/2008051834562_DSC00732.JPG_w450.jpg
I WANT ONE
dear gosh
they have got to be the cutest things in the world
<3
i'm going to go on a cleaning spree
and see if i can get one.
i was just thinking about how i want a dog.
like two days ago i was thinking about it.
i saw Zombieland.
lolololol
i like the boy.
he's kinda cute.
and he's funny.
"F*** me." I LAWLED.
that was so funny.
i need to see the Toy Stories.
and Love Happens.
:]
k. that should be it.
i need to go try and fall asleep.
i'll probably read Friend Me.
again.
lol
xpeacexlovexdoddyx

No comments:

Post a Comment