Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm down with the sickness.

I stayed home sick today. I woke up at 5 something with a bad stomachache (I HATE WHEN THOSE COME ALONG!). I thought I was gonna be sick. I also have a messed up voice and a slight cough. Oh, and the sniffles. I ended up sleeping until one. I'll be doing math homework today, maybe some eschool? "Here comes that rainy day feelin' again..." ;] I just took a shower, and I feel a little better. I want to throw. Come visit me?

I love how I-whoa. What the hell?! I DID NOT SELECT ITALIC!!!!!!! ...Whatever. Anyways, I love how I blog when no one else reads these. I mean, I showed it to Brandon once, but no one else has seen this. It's so pointless. But I guess it's kinda cool to look back and remember good things that happened
during the day and holy S, I fixed it. :D

Cherry coke <3 style="color: rgb(102, 51, 255);">Purple VS. Green.
I love purple.

I discovered that I am more fond of using my computer in the dining room rather than the family room. There is more light here, and I'm pretty sure it is part of the reason for my better mood.

I hate being sick. Everything smells weird and you can't taste your food. And you run out of Kleenex in your room at 2 am and you realize that you need more pronto. But you're screwed because you can't go downstairs and get more at 2 am, your father would be all "WTF. Get back to bed, offspring." And your mother would be all "You aren't asleep yet? Make sure you have that dynasplint (something I have to wear on my finger due to my injury) on! Set your alarm! BLAH BLAH BLAH!"
Ha. Love you, parents.
:)

I HATE BEING SICKKKKKKK.
The KKK took my baby away.
The Ramones = <3
My mom thinks I have the flu.
SWEEN FLEA.
Gah^ my birthday present. <3>

I used weird font colors.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. My cherry coke paragraph screwed up. So here: I'll be drinking more cherry coke during the game tonight, if we have any left. Vikings VS Packers. Woo.

    ReplyDelete