Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dance in the clouds, the sun is watching.

School needs to close.
The zombie epidemic is getting worse.
I guess I'll be eating lunch with Brandon until it's safe to move back to our table.
But he's awesome. So it's all good.
~
Last night was amazing.
Sophie<3
Jake<3
Julia<3
Kate<3
Caimen<3
Vj<3
Omar<3
Beejay<3
We went from Culvers, to the crazy seniors taking us to the outlets.
Then we went to Vj's.
It was fun(ny).
We just talked. About everything.
I was tired.
I slept until 1:24 today.
But that's normal for me.
I can't wait to hang out with them again.
~
I miss Jana.
I hope she's aware.
I think she misses me too.
O.O
She's pretty.
We get each other.
I'm glad we have texting.
~
MLIA
My
Life
Is
Average
Best site ever.
So funny.
Gets me every day.
It never ends.
mylifeisaverage.com
Go.
~
Dance epidemic tonight.
I made a video of myself dancing to that.
At 1 am.
Wearing:
A snuggie
A winter beanie
And shades.
It was great.
I'm odd.
~
I like chemistry conversions.
I don't like chemistry.
We have a test monday.
This is a fail.
Thank goodness for test corrections.
~
Dad just made me turn off music.
-.-
~
I like green eyes.



1 comment:

  1. i love mlia.
    jessie showed me it one night a while ago
    we had like a 80 tweet convo about it.
    i dont see why we didnt just text....
    i had an mlia moment a while ago.
    i lol'ed

    ReplyDelete