Tuesday, October 27, 2009

boo! did I scare you? fail.

my first block teacher had better dress up like graph paper.
that says flaw.
~
tomorrow is dress up day seeing as halloween is this weekend.
i got my outfit.
(:
total pwnage.
or not.
i'm a northwestern superfan.
lol.
i gottts...
black leggings.
purple leopard print mini skirt xD
black underarmour <3
and my northwestern shirt from when i was in little league.
it still fits :D
win.
~
we also get to do jail & bail.
my chem teacher is so going in that wooden cell.
FLAW!
along with someone else.
not sure who though.
;)
could be chris.
could be brandon.
could be jeremy.
could be me.
could be you.
unless you don't go to school with me.
then you're lucky.
(;
~
so i have to take a chem test tomorrow.
wonderful.
and i have math to do.
super.
and the other thing...
i can't say it.
it hurts too much.
~
HEY!
i get to see jana tomorrow!
:D
perhaps we'll make a k-town news vid.
then post it.
then you'll watch it.
and love it.
and fave it.
and sub us.
cause we rock we rock we rock we rock on.
NICK IS GOING SOLO.
whaaaat is up with that.
how dare he.
i like joe.
but he's too girl crazy.
he needs to bounce.
xP
and kev is gettin' old.
he's gonna be drinkin' soooon.
wait no.
XD
~
noah cyrus, what the HELL is wrong with you?
i mean really.
grow up.
oh wait.
DON'T GROW UP!
stupid people these days, it just blows my mind...
~
anyways.
~
cheese is the answer.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment