Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's been a while.

Greetings, comrades.

It's been a while ;)

Here's whats up.

We had a sub in chem. She rocked. We learned. <3

I know how to play Yourbiggestfan by NeverShoutNever.
It's wonderfulll.
<3

This weekend I went to a softball thingy in Chicago. College coaches were there along with an olympic player. It was so cool. :) I had to miss the show though. I heard the band was AWESOME, as usual. And Jeff asked if I was there. Haha. :]

December 18th. Breathe Electric. A Face For Radio.
CAN'T. WAIT.
So glad it was rescheduled.

Friday I'm going to see New Moon with Julia and Liza :D
And Saturday a ton of us are getting together to chill.
We're gonna go lay on Mr. Vinson's lawn cause he lives right down the street from Christian & I.
I'm hyped.

Saturday night, I talked to my friends, and then everyone was tired and lameness, but Christopher and I talked for a while and it was amazing :) I was very happy. That night/next morning I was on airrr. I love him. Hahaha.

Stephanie and Brandon = 1 year Sunday.
:D
Wooooo.

Christmas. I want snow.
Badly.
It shouldn't be this cold without snow.

FOODZ.
<3

My tummy has been growling.
It will be happy now.
=]]
I like Cade and Sam.
shesnoggedharry.
hegoestocollege.

Okays. I guess that's all.
Peace out girl scout. <3

___________________

"THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment